- Rakesh SrivastavaAssociate Professor, Biochemistry, 11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, Texas 75708-3154Interests: 67 publications, 3 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience,Special Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Cancer chemoprevention - 2
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Dietary terpenoids and prostate cancer chemopreventionThangaiyan Rabi, Sanjay GuptaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(9), 3457–3469; https://doi.org/10.2741/29401Download25Citations4Views
- EGCG inhibits growth, invasion, angiogenesis and metastasis of pancreatic cancerSharmila Shankar, Suthakar Ganapathy, Sunil R. Hingorani, Rakesh K. SrivastavaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(2), 440–452; https://doi.org/10.2741/269167Download184Citations180Views
Shikonin analogue (SA) 93/637 induces apoptosis by activation of caspase-3 in U937 cellsRajesh L. Thangapazham, Anoop K. Singh, Pankaj Seth, Namita Misra, ... Radha K. MaheshwariFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(2), 561–568; https://doi.org/10.2741/27014Download11Citations3Views
Proanthocyanidins inhibit mitogenic and survival-signaling in vitro and tumor growth in vivoSyed Musthapa Meeran, Santosh Kumar KatiyarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(3), 887–897; https://doi.org/10.2741/27293Download26Citations7Views
Clinical significance of a novel single nucleotide polymorphism in the 5' untranslated region of the Rabphillin-3A-Like gene in colorectal adenocarcinomaVenkat R. Katkoori, Xu Jia, Chakrapani Chatla, Sanjay Kumar, ... Upender ManneFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(3), 1050–1061; https://doi.org/10.2741/27427Citations8Views
- Cell cycle control as a basis for cancer chemoprevention through dietary agentsSyed Musthapa Meeran, Santosh Kumar KatiyarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(6), 2191–2202; https://doi.org/10.2741/28348Download148Citations63Views
- Chemoprevention by resveratrol: molecular mechanisms and therapeutic potentialSharmila Shankar, Gyanendra Singh, Rakesh K. SrivastavaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(13), 4839–4854; https://doi.org/10.2741/243218Download238Citations185Views
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate inhibits cell cycle and induces apoptosis in pancreatic cancerSharmila Shankar, Ganapathy Suthakar, Rakesh K. SrivastavaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(13), 5039–5051; https://doi.org/10.2741/244619Download83Citations94Views