- Chuan-Ju LiuAssistant Professor, Orthopaedic Surgery and Cell Biology, 301 East 17th Street, New York, NY 10003Interests: 40 publications, 5 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, International Journal of Biological ChemistrySpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in ADAMTS-18: A metalloproteinase with multiple functions
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Role of IFI16 in DNA damage and checkpointMutsuko Ouchi, Toru OuchiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(1), 236–239; https://doi.org/10.2741/267369Downloads45Citations205Views
- Loss of p53-regulatory protein IFI16 induces NBS1 leading to activation of p53-mediated checkpoint by phosphorylation of p53 SER37Hideyuki Tawara, Nobuko Fujiuchi, Juan Sironi, Sarah Martin, ... Toru OuchiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(1), 240–248; https://doi.org/10.2741/26747Downloads4Citations23Views
- Interferon-inducible IFI16 protein in human cancers and autoimmune diseasesDivaker Choubey, Ranjan Deka, Shuk-mei HoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(2), 598–608; https://doi.org/10.2741/270563Downloads61Citations92Views
- The biological role of interferon-inducible P204 protein in the development of the mononuclear phagocyte systemRoland P. Bourette, Guy MouchiroudFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(3), 879–886; https://doi.org/10.2741/272811Downloads11Citations85Views
- Regulation of bone development and maintenance by Runx2Toshihisa KomoriFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(3), 898–903; https://doi.org/10.2741/273083Downloads180Citations340Views
- Multiple splicing results in at least two p203 proteins that are expressed in the liver and down-regulated during liver regenerationYanjun Zhang, Qingyun Tian, Yi Du, Huiren Cao, ... Weihua KongFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(7), 2444–2451; https://doi.org/10.2741/28578Downloads8Citations27Views
- FGF signaling: its role in bone development and human skeleton diseasesNan Su, XiaoLan Du, Lin ChenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(8), 2842–2865; https://doi.org/10.2741/289011Downloads35Citations22Views
- IFI16 inhibits tumorigenicity and cell proliferation of bone and cartilage tumor cellsYan Zhang, Ronald D. Howell, Daniel T. Alfonso, Jin Yu, ... Chuan-ju LiuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(13), 4855–4863; https://doi.org/10.2741/243311Downloads21Citations25Views
- Transcriptional activation of cartilage oligomeric matrix protein by Sox9, Sox5, and Sox6 transcription factors and CBP/p300 coactivatorsChuan-ju Liu, Yan Zhang, Ke Xu, Deidre Parsons, ... Paul E. Di CesareFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(10), 3899–3910; https://doi.org/10.2741/235920Downloads41Citations25Views