- Darja KanducPh.D., Associate Pro, Department of Biosciences, Biotechnologies, and Biopharmaceutics. Via Orabona, 4 - 70126 Bari, ItalyInterests: 125 publications, 6 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Self,Nonself, Current Pharmaceutical DesignSpecial Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Peptides: from basic research to clinical applicationsSpecial Issue in Peptides: from basic research to clinical applications
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Confronting JC virus and Homo sapiens biological signaturesGuglielmo LuccheseFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(2), 716–724; https://doi.org/10.2741/41334Download9Citations5Views
- Angiotensinergic neurotransmission in the peripheral autonomic nervous systemJurgen Bohlender, Hans ImbodenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(7), 2419–2432; https://doi.org/10.2741/406211Download9Citations19Views
- RHAMM and CD44 peptides-analytic tools and potential drugsEva A Turley, David NaorFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(5), 1775–1794; https://doi.org/10.2741/401834Download29Citations30Views
- Processing-independent analysis of peptide hormones and prohormones in plasmaJens Peter Goetze, Ingrid Hunter, Solvej Koelvraa Lippert, Linda Bardram, Jens Frederik RehfeldFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(5), 1804–1815; https://doi.org/10.2741/40207Download13Citations14Views
- Preclinical studies with synthetic peptides in systemic lupus erythematosusGil Amarilyo, Bevra Hahn, Antonio La CavaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(5), 1940–1947; https://doi.org/10.2741/40305Download6Citations11Views
- Sources of diversity in T cell epitope discoveryCynthia Xin Lei Chang, Lingyun Dai, Zhen Wei Tan, Joanna Ai Ling Choo, ... Gijsbert M. GrotenbregFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(8), 3014–3035; https://doi.org/10.2741/389511Download9Citations19Views