- Marcelo Gabriel RomaPh.D., Fac. of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Univ. of Rosario, Argentina, Suipacha 570 - (2000) Rosario, ARGENTINAInterests: 63 publications, 17 (total), 3 (actual) grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Gastroenterologia y Hepatologia, World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pathophysiology, Annals of HepatologySpecial Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Experimental and clinical cholestasis
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Genetic determinants of acquired cholestasis: a systems biology approachSilvia Sookoian, Carlos Jose PirolaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(1), 206–220; https://doi.org/10.2741/39226Download2Citations10Views
- Liver transplantation in chronic cholestatic conditionsPiotr Milkiewicz, Ewa Wunsch, Elwyn EliasFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(3), 959–969; https://doi.org/10.2741/39669Download11Citations13Views
- Localization status of hepatocellular transporters in cholestasisFernando A Crocenzi, Andres E Zucchetti, Andrea C Boaglio, Ismael R Barosso, ... Marcelo G RomaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(4), 1201–1218; https://doi.org/10.2741/398121Download38Citations21Views
- Hepatocyte aquaporins in bile formation and cholestasisRaul Alberto Marinelli, Guillermo Luis Lehmann, Leandro Raul Soria, Maria Julia MarchissioFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(7), 2642–2652; https://doi.org/10.2741/387723Download23Citations27Views
- Nuclear receptors CAR and PXR; therapeutic targets for cholestatic liver diseaseSatoru Kakizaki, Daichi Takizawa, Hiroki Tojima, Norio Horiguchi, ... Masatomo MoriFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(8), 2988–3005; https://doi.org/10.2741/389336Download29Citations44Views