- Kotb AbdelmohsenStaff Scientist (Ph., Cellular and Molecular Biology, 251 Bayview Blvd. Baltimore, Maryland 21224Interests: 32 publications, - grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
- Songbi ChenProfessor and Deputy, Bao Dao Xin Cun, Danzhou City, 571737, Hainan Province, ChinaInterests: 15 (2004-2010) publications, 10 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Musashi1: an RBP with versatile functions in normal and cancer stem cellsRobert I. Glazer, Dat T. Vo, Luiz O. F. PenalvaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(1), 54–64; https://doi.org/10.2741/391569Downloads45Citations369Views
- The role of tristetraprolin in cancer and inflammationSandhya Sanduja, Fernando F. Blanco, Lisa E. Young, Vimala Kaza, Dan A. DixonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(1), 174–188; https://doi.org/10.2741/392040Downloads110Citations319Views
- Sequence variations affecting AU-rich element function and diseaseEdward Hitti, Khalid S A KhabarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(5), 1846–1860; https://doi.org/10.2741/402313Downloads17Citations61Views
- Modulation of neoplastic gene regulatory pathways by the RNA-binding factor AUF1Beth E Zucconi, Gerald M WilsonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(6), 2307–2325; https://doi.org/10.2741/385522Downloads57Citations304Views
- KSRP, many functions for a single proteinPaola Briata, Ching-Yi Chen, Matteo Giovarelli, Michela Pasero, ... Roberto GherziFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(5), 1787–1796; https://doi.org/10.2741/3821116Downloads43Citations155Views