- Tong ZhouProfessor, Department of Nephrology, Department of Nephrology, Rui Jin Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, 197 Rui Jin Er Road, Shanghai 200025, P. R. China.Interests: 164 publications, 12 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, Chinese Biological Abstracts, Journal of Chinese Microcirculation, Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Nephrology, Journal of Diagnostics
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- ArticleEffects of rapamycin on DC-SIGN expression and biological functions in DCJing Chen, Jianmin Ren, Jing Wu, Minchao Cai, ... Tong ZhouFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(3), 557–565; https://doi.org/10.2741/422628Downloads2Citations44Views
Role of DC-SIGN in Helicobacter pylori infection of gastrointestinal epithelial cellsJing Wu, Kai Lin, Jingqing Zeng, Wei Liu, ... Chundi XuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(5), 825–834; https://doi.org/10.2741/425031Downloads19Citations48Views
- ArticleBlyS: a potential hallmark of multiple myelomaPing Wang, Liu Qian, Xiangliang Yuan, Chaoying Hu, ... Dongqing ZhangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(1), 324–331; https://doi.org/10.2741/410316Downloads4Citations37Views
- ArticleNovel immunoregulatory properties of EGCG on reducing inflammation in EAEQuanye Sun, Yingxia Zheng, Xia Zhang, Xiaojuan Hu, ... Hong NieFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(1), 332–342; https://doi.org/10.2741/410430Downloads26Citations89Views
- ArticleCross-reactivity of autoreactive T cells with MBP and viral antigens in patients with MSWeizhi Cheng, Yanhui Ma, Fang Gong, Chaoying Hu, ... Dongqing ZhangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(5), 1648–1658; https://doi.org/10.2741/401051Downloads31Citations102Views
- ArticleDC-SIGN modulates DC maturation and function in rat renal tubulointerstitial lesionsMinchao Cai, Tong Zhou, Xiao Li, Jing Chen, ... Chundi XuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(5), 1795–1803; https://doi.org/10.2741/401918Downloads4Citations37Views
- ArticleEffects of DC-SIGN expression on renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis in nephritisTong Zhou, Xiao Li, Jie Zou, Minchao Cai, ... Nan ChenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(8), 2935–2943; https://doi.org/10.2741/342414Downloads5Citations18Views
- ArticleEffects of DC-SIGN expression on renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis in nephritisTong Zhou, Xiao Li, Jie Zou, Minchao Cai, ... Nan ChenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(10), 3814–3824; https://doi.org/10.2741/34903Downloads6Citations15Views
- ArticlePsL-EGFmAb inhibits the stimulatory functions of human dendritic cells via DC-SIGNTong Zhou, Yanyun Zhang, Guizhi Sun, Jie Zou, ... Nan ChenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(18), 7269–7276; https://doi.org/10.2741/32274Downloads22Views
- ArticleChemokines orchestrate leukocyte trafficking in inflammatory bowel diseaseWenwei Zhong, Jay K. Kolls, Hong Chen, Florencia McAllister, ... Zili ZhangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(5), 1654–1664; https://doi.org/10.2741/278914Downloads24Citations38Views
- ArticleRole of dendritic cells and chemokines in acute graft-versus-host diseaseJingwei Xu, Tong Zhou, Yanyun ZhangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(6), 2065–2074; https://doi.org/10.2741/28244Downloads3Citations18Views