Microenvironment in haematological malignancies: stromal cells as regulators of neoplastic cell growth and immune response
- Alessandro Poggi, MDMolecular Oncology and Angiogenesis Unit, IRCCS Ospedale Policlinico San Martino, 16132 Genova GE, ItalyInterests: Blood and Bone Marrow; Cancer; Immune System; Signaling
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Heterogeneity of mesenchymal stromal cells in lymphoproliferative disordersDiana Campioni, Rebecca Voltan, Veronica Tisato, Giorgio ZauliFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(1), 139–151; https://doi.org/10.2741/420011Download1Citations6Views
- CD38 and bone marrow microenvironmentAntonella Chillemi, Gianluca Zaccarello, Valeria Quarona, Mirca Lazzaretti, ... Fabio MalavasiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(1), 152–162; https://doi.org/10.2741/420137Download24Citations36Views
- Bone marrow stromal cells in the pathogenesis of acute myeloid leukemiaOlga BlauFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(1), 171–180; https://doi.org/10.2741/420324Download13Citations24Views
- Stress immunity in lymphomas: mesenchymal cells as a target of therapyAlessandro Poggi, Maria Raffaella ZocchiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(2), 281–290; https://doi.org/10.2741/420711Download1Citations14Views
- Bone marrow vascular niche and the control of angiogenesis in multiple myelomaDomenico Ribatti, Antonio Basile, Simona Ruggieri, Angelo VaccaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(2), 304–311; https://doi.org/10.2741/420933Download13Citations25Views