- Batia KaplanHead of the Electrop, Heller Institute of Medical Research, Heller Institute of Medical Research, Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Hashomer 52621, IsraelInterests: 80 publications, 4 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- The triple power of D³: protein intrinsic disorder in degenerative diseasesVladimir N. UverskyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(2), 181–258; https://doi.org/10.2741/420436Download64Citations46Views
- Methods and models in neurodegenerative and systemic protein aggregation diseasesAnn-Christin Brorsson, Janet R. Kumita, Ian MacLeod, Benedetta Bolognesi, ... Damian C. CrowtherFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2010, 15(1), 373–396;18Download35Views
- Intrinsic disorder in proteins associated with neurodegenerative diseasesVladimir N. UverskyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(14), 5188–5238; https://doi.org/10.2741/359440Download165Citations103Views
- Amyloid beta-peptide aggregation. What does it result in and how can it be prevented?Charlotte Nerelius, Jan Johansson, Anna SandegrenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(5), 1716–1729; https://doi.org/10.2741/33355Download21Citations20Views
- Proteomic identification of novel proteins associated with Lewy bodiesQiangwei Xia, Lujian Liao, Dongmei Cheng, Duc M. Duong, ... Junmin PengFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(10), 3850–3856; https://doi.org/10.2741/297335Download114Citations101Views
- Novel methods for detecting amyloidogenic proteins in transthyretin related amyloidosisYukio Ando, Mitsuharu UedaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(14), 5548–5558; https://doi.org/10.2741/30986Download15Citations87Views