- Xinyu WangPhD, Department of Cardiology, General Hospital of Shenyang Mlitary Command ,Shenyang 110016, ChinaInterests: 35 publications, 5 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- EPCs in vascular repair: how can we clear the hurdles between bench and bedside?Chenhui Lu, Jun Zhang, Denghai Zhang, Georges Uzan, Maoquan LiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(1), 34–48; https://doi.org/10.2741/419413Download5Citations18Views
Endothelial progenitor cells and atherosclerosisChangwu Ruan, Yan Shen, Rui Chen, Zhancheng Wang, ... Yun JiangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(4), 1194–1201; https://doi.org/10.2741/417218Download13Citations28Views
Non-syndromic thoracic aortic aneurysms and dissections-a genetic reviewPengyu Zhang, Eryong Zhang, Jingxiu Fan, Jun GuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(1), 305–311; https://doi.org/10.2741/410128Download2Citations20Views
- Mechanisms of cardioprotection by isoflurane against I/R injuryXiao-E Lang, Xiong Wang, Jian-Hua JinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(1), 387–393; https://doi.org/10.2741/41096Download11Citations10Views
- Cobalt chloride improves angiogenic potential of CD133+ cellsTao Zan, Zijing Du, Hua Li, QingFeng Li, Bin GuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(6), 2247–2258; https://doi.org/10.2741/404811Download10Citations12Views
- Effect of pre-freezing rate on porosity ratio and mechanical property of pig aortaMeng Yin, Mengfang Liu, Qing Cao, Jianqing Wu, ... Jinfen LiuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(2), 575–582; https://doi.org/10.2741/394512Download3Citations19Views
- LPS-pretreated bone marrow stem cells as potential treatment for myocardial infractionHaiwen Zhen, Jun Wang, Lei Xue, Jun Rui, ... Yijiang ChenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(4), 1294–1303; https://doi.org/10.2741/39877Download6Citations22Views
- Mesenchymal stem cells enhance the differentiation of c-kit+ cardiac stem cellsQing Cao, Fei Wang, Jixian Lin, Qin Xu, Shuyan ChenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(4), 1323–1328; https://doi.org/10.2741/39893Download1Citations6Views