Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Protein tyrosine phosphatases in pathological processAlicja Kuban-Jankowska, Magdalena Gorska, Narcyz Knap, Francesco Cappello, Michal WozniakFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(2), 377–388; https://doi.org/10.2741/431417Download12Citations22Views
- Ovarian cancer as a genetic diseaseAgnieszka Lech, Teodora Daneva, Shina Pashova, Hristo Gagov, ... Cezary SzczylikFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(2), 543–563; https://doi.org/10.2741/411915Download13Citations15Views
Geldanamycin and its derivatives as Hsp90 inhibitorsMagdalena Gorska, Urszula Popowska, Alicja Sielicka-Dudzin, Alicja Kuban-Jankowska, ... Fabio WozniakFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(6), 2269–2277; https://doi.org/10.2741/405061Download44Citations54Views
- Approaches to improve photodynamic therapy of cancerMalgorzata Firczuk, Magdalena Winiarska, Angelika Szokalska, Malgorzata Jodlowska, ... Dominika NowisFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(1), 208–224; https://doi.org/10.2741/368420Download38Citations22Views
- Molecular mechanisms of the antitumor effects of anti-CD20 antibodiesMagdalena Winiarska, Eliza Glodkowska-Mrowka, Jacek Bil, Jakub GolabFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(1), 277–306; https://doi.org/10.2741/368839Download32Citations40Views
- Timing is everything: stochastic origins of cell-to-cell variability in cancer cell deathJoanna Skommer, Subhadip Raychaudhuri, Donald WlodkowicFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(1), 307–314; https://doi.org/10.2741/36894Download13Citations10Views
- HDACi--going through the mechanismsMalgorzata Wanczyk, Katarzyna Roszczenko, Katarzyna Marcinkiewicz, Kamil Bojarczuk, ... Magdalena WiniarskaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(1), 340–359; https://doi.org/10.2741/369124Download36Citations24Views
- A minireview: the role of MAPK/ERK and PI3K/Akt pathways in thyroid follicular cell-derived neoplasmEwa Brzezianska, Dorota Pastuszak-LewandoskaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(2), 422–439; https://doi.org/10.2741/369638Download50Citations92Views