Current understanding of membrane lipid rafts and their involvements in neurological disorders: from bench to clinics
- Tatsuro MutohDepartment of Neurology, Fujita Health University School of MedicineInterests: 130 publications, 20 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Lipid rafts involvement in the pathogenesis of parkinson’s diseaseShin-ichiro Kubo, Taku Hatano, Nobutaka HattoriFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(2), 263–279; https://doi.org/10.2741/430835Download13Citations26Views
- Membrane lipid domains in the nervous systemSandro Sonnino, Massimo Aureli, Laura Mauri, Maria Grazia Ciampa, Alessandro PrinettiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(2), 280–302; https://doi.org/10.2741/430928Download24Citations19Views
- Lipid rafts and their possible involvements in neuroimmunological disorders: new research arenaKunihiko Asakura, Akihiro Ueda, Tatsuro MutohFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(2), 303–313; https://doi.org/10.2741/431018Download2Citations12Views
- Amyloid beta-protein and lipid rafts: focused on biogenesis and catabolismWataru Araki, Akira TamaokaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(2), 314–324; https://doi.org/10.2741/431127Download14Citations34Views
- Involvement of glycosphingolipid-enriched lipid rafts in inflammatory responsesKazuhisa IwabuchiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(2), 325–334; https://doi.org/10.2741/431231Download13Citations28Views