- Ekaterini TiligadaAssociate Professor, Pharmacology, M. Asias 75, 11527 Athens, GreeceInterests: 70 publications, - grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Histamine revisited: the H4 receptor in health and diseaseSpecial Issue in Histamine revisited: the H4 receptor in health and disease
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
In silico modeling techniques for predicting the tertiary structure of human H4 receptorHilal Zaid, Jamal Raiyn, Midhat Osman, Mizied Falah, ... Anwar RayanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2016, 21(3), 597–619; https://doi.org/10.2741/440910Download9Citations68Views
- Molecular pharmacology of histamine H4 receptorsSaskia Nijmeijer, Chris de Graaf, Rob Leurs, Henry F VischerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(6), 2089–2106; https://doi.org/10.2741/403924Download10Citations26Views
- Histamine regulation of innate and adaptive immunityRuth Ferstl, Cezmi A Akdis, Liam O’MahonyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(1), 40–53; https://doi.org/10.2741/391461Download29Citations48Views
- Computerized modeling techniques predict the 3D structure of H₄R: facts and fictionHilal Zaid, Siba Ismael-Shanak, Amit Michaeli, Anwar RayanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(1), 232–247; https://doi.org/10.2741/39245Download3Citations8Views
- H₄ receptors in mast cells and basophils: a new therapeutic target for allergy?Bernhard F. Gibbs, Francesca Levi-SchafferFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(2), 430–437; https://doi.org/10.2741/393611Download8Citations33Views
- Histamine in two component system-mediated bacterial signalingDimitrios A. Kyriakidis, Marina C. Theodorou, Ekaterini TiligadaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(3), 1108–1119; https://doi.org/10.2741/397627Download10Citations26Views