- Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Lowa State University, USAInterests: RNA Splicing; RNA-protein Interactions; SMN Protein; RNA Biology; Spinal Muscular Atrophy; Antisense OligonucleotideSpecial Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Pre-mRNA splicing and human diseases
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- TGM2 and implications for human disease: role of alternative splicingThung-S. Lai, Charles S. GreenbergFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(2), 504–519; https://doi.org/10.2741/411798Download41Citations97Views
- MDM2 and MDM4 splicing: an integral part of the cancer spliceomeSelvi Jeyaraj, Dennis M O'Brien, Dawn S ChandlerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(7), 2647–2656; https://doi.org/10.2741/340230Download22Citations28Views
- Diagnostics of pathogenic splicing mutations: does bioinformatics cover all bases?Linda Hartmann, Stephan Theiss, Dieter Niederacher, Heiner SchaalFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(9), 3252–3272; https://doi.org/10.2741/29248Download41Citations8Views
- Multiple roles of TDP-43 in gene expression, splicing regulation, and human diseaseEmanuele Buratti, Francisco E. BaralleFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(3), 867–878; https://doi.org/10.2741/2727123Download348Citations177Views
- Pre-mRNA splicing aberrations and cancerChristopher A Pettigrew, Melissa A BrownFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(3), 1090–1105; https://doi.org/10.2741/27475Download27Citations12Views
- Alternative splicing of U12-type intronsWen-Cheng Chang, Hung-Hsi Chen, Woan-Yuh TarnFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(5), 1681–1690; https://doi.org/10.2741/27917Download2Citations6Views
- Splicing fidelity, enhancers, and diseaseAmanda S. Solis, Nikki Shariat, James G. PattonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(5), 1926–1942; https://doi.org/10.2741/28129Download44Citations13Views
Unfolding the mystery of alternative splicing through a unique method of in vivo selectionRavindra N. SinghFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(9), 3263–3272; https://doi.org/10.2741/23106Download16Citations6Views