- Allal OuhtitAssistant Professor, Pathology, 533 Bolivar Street, Room#748, New Orleans, LA, 70112Interests: 30 publications, 4 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Cerebral arterioles preparation and PECAM-1 expression in C57BL/6J and ApoE-/- miceAbderrahmane Bengrine, Charlene Da Silveira, Ziad A Massy, Agnés Boullier, ... Jean-Marc ChillonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2011, 16(6), 2367–2371; https://doi.org/10.2741/38599Download5Citations13Views
- Biochemical characterization of riboflavin carrier protein (RCP) in prostate cancerTanya Johnson, Allal Ouhtit, Rajiv Gaur, Augusta Fernando, ... Madhwa RajFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(10), 3634–3640; https://doi.org/10.2741/34774Download21Citations7Views
- Survivin is not only a death encounter but also a survival protein for invading tumor cellsAllal Ouhtit, Khalid Matrougui, Abderrahmane Bengrine, Shahriar Koochekpour, ... Zakaria YousiefFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(4), 1260–1270; https://doi.org/10.2741/21444Download22Citations93Views
- Alpha-tocopheryl phosphate is a novel apoptotic agentBashir M. Rezk, Wim J.F. van der Vijgh, Aalt Bast, Guido R.M.M. HaenenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(6), 2013–2019; https://doi.org/10.2741/22069Download20Citations9Views
- Hydrogen peroxide acts as relaxing factor in human vascular smooth muscle cells independent of map-kinase and nitric oxideDesiree I Palen, Allal Ouhtit, Souad Belmadani, Pamela A Lucchesi, Khalid MatrouguiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(3), 2526–2534; https://doi.org/10.2741/19879Download5Citations6Views