- Xu JinProfessor, Institute of Neuroscience, 320 Yue Yang Road, Shanghai, 200031, ChinaInterests: 83 publications, 12 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Progress in research and application of PLGA embolic microspheresShilong Han, Xiaoping Zhang, Maoquan LiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2016, 21(5), 931–940; https://doi.org/10.2741/443070Download11Citations113Views
The role of microRNAs in the pathogenesis of pituitary tumorsQiu juan Zhang, Chuan XuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2016, 21(1), 1–7; https://doi.org/10.2741/437123Download4Citations19Views
- Thymic derived iPs cells can be differentiated into cardiomyocytesJian Li, Yin-yin Cao, Xiao-jing Ma, Fang Liu, ... Guo-ying HuangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(6), 964–974; https://doi.org/10.2741/435015Download1Citations21Views
- Prediction of clinical outcome in severe traumatic brain injuryLiang Gao, Xuehai WuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(4), 763–771; https://doi.org/10.2741/433535Download5Citations57Views
- Inflammation in the pathogenesis of ischemic strokeJian Pei, Xiaoxin You, Qinghui FuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(4), 772–783; https://doi.org/10.2741/433647Download28Citations58Views
- The dual role of ERK signaling in the apoptosis of neuronsQiang Li, Min Chen, Hongmin Liu, Liqun Yang, ... Guoping HeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(8), 1411–1417; https://doi.org/10.2741/429148Download57Citations56Views
- The role of glioma stem cells in glioma tumorigenesisChang-lin Yin, Sheng-qing Lv, Xiang-yu Chen, Hao GuoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(5), 818–824; https://doi.org/10.2741/424920Download14Citations42Views
- MicroRNA in the molecular mechanism of the circadian clock in mammalsCheng Chu, Zhongxin ZhaoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(2), 441–446; https://doi.org/10.2741/41127Download3Citations20Views
- MicroRNAs in the regeneration of skeletal muscleXinkai Yu, Qun ZuoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(2), 608–615; https://doi.org/10.2741/412417Download8Citations28Views
Tendon-derived stem cells as a new cell source for tendon tissue engineeringQiang Zhang, Biao ChengFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(2), 756–764; https://doi.org/10.2741/413834Download7Citations51Views
- Effects of hypothermia on brain injury induced by status epilepticusYuan-Feng Zhou, Yi Wang, Xiao-Mei Shao, Lian Chen, Ying WangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(5), 1882–1890; https://doi.org/10.2741/40255Download12Citations26Views