Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Interferon signalling in pancreatic beta cellsHelen E Thomas, Kate L Graham, Eveline Angstetra, Mark D McKenzie, ... Thomas W KayFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(2), 644–656; https://doi.org/10.2741/327011Download12Citations8Views
- Recent progress in research on beta-cell apoptosis by cytokinesKyoung-Ah Kim, Myung-Shik LeeFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2009, 14(2), 657–664; https://doi.org/10.2741/327118Download34Citations21Views
Pancreatic acinar-to-beta cell transdifferentiation in vitroKohtaro Minami, Susumu SeinoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(15), 5824–5837; https://doi.org/10.2741/31197Download19Citations9Views
- Loss of beta-cells with fibrotic islet destruction in type 2 diabetes mellitusJi-Won Kim, Seung-Hyun Ko, Jae-Hyoung Cho, Chenglin Sun, ... Kun-Ho YoonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(16), 6022–6033; https://doi.org/10.2741/313321Download35Citations16Views
- Genetic manipulation of islet cells in autoimmune diabetes: from bench to bedsideYi-Ping Chuang, Chi-Hong Chu, Huey-Kang SytwuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(16), 6155–6169; https://doi.org/10.2741/31447Download2Citations3Views
- Regeneration of pancreatic beta cellsHee-Sook JunFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(16), 6170–6182; https://doi.org/10.2741/31454Download12Citations10Views
- PDX-1 functions as a master factor in the pancreasHideaki Kaneto, Taka-aki Matsuoka, Takeshi Miyatsuka, Dan Kawamori, ... Munehide MatsuhisaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(16), 6406–6420; https://doi.org/10.2741/316222Download41Citations20Views
- Systems of pancreatic beta-cells and glucose regulationHyuk Kang, Kyungreem Han, Junghyo Jo, Jinwoong Kim, Moo Young ChoiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(16), 6421–6431; https://doi.org/10.2741/316310Download3Citations7Views
Pancreas islets in metabolic signaling - focus on the beta-cellJakob Suckale, Michele SolimenaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2008, 13(18), 7156–7171; https://doi.org/10.2741/321886Download63Citations165Views