- Joseph HoloshitzProfessor, Internal Medicine, 5520D MSRB1 1150 W. Med. Ctr. Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0680Interests: 100 publications, 16 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
A reciprocal HLA-disease association in rheumatoid arthritis and pemphigus vulgarisVincent van Drongelen, Joseph HoloshitzFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2017, 22(5), 909–919; https://doi.org/10.2741/452412Downloads8Citations41Views
- ArticleAberrant Gi protein coupled receptor-mediated cell survival signaling in rheumatoid arthritis B cell linesShi-Yu Tan, Liqun Xiao, Xiujun Pi, Joseph HoloshitzFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2007, 12(5), 1651–1660; https://doi.org/10.2741/21771Downloads7Citations19Views
- ArticleBeneficial autoimmunity participates in the regulation of rheumatoid arthritisYaniv Zohar, Gizi Wildbaum, Nathan KarinFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2006, 11(1), 368–379; https://doi.org/10.2741/18043Downloads8Citations34Views
The toll-like receptor-nuclear factor κB pathway in rheumatoid arthritisEvangelos Andreakos, Sandra Sacre, Brian M. Foxwell, Marc FeldmannFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(3), 2478–2488; https://doi.org/10.2741/17127Downloads51Citations136Views
- ArticleAngiogenesis in rheumatoid arthritisZoltán Szekanecz, Levente Gáspár, Alisa Erika KochFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(2), 1739–1753; https://doi.org/10.2741/16575Downloads60Citations18Views
- ArticleDendritic cells in rheumatoid arthritisSujata Sarkar, David A. FoxFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 656–665; https://doi.org/10.2741/156038Downloads31Citations106Views
- ArticleCitrullinated proteins in rheumatoid arthritisRyo Yamada, Akari Suzuki, Xiaotian Chang, Kazuhiko YamamotoFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 54–64; https://doi.org/10.2741/150638Downloads52Citations59Views
- ArticleMacrophage migration inhibitory factor in rheumatoid arthritisEric F Morand, Michelle LeechFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2005, 10(1), 12–22; https://doi.org/10.2741/150113Downloads45Citations76Views
- ArticleSynovial activation in rheumatoid arthritisCaroline Ospelt, Michel Neidhart, Renate E Gay, Steffen GayFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(3), 2323–2334; https://doi.org/10.2741/139919Downloads63Citations65Views
- ArticleIFN-beta in rheumatoid arthritisPaul Peter TakFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3242–3247; https://doi.org/10.2741/147537Downloads41Citations30Views
- ArticleSusceptibility and resistance to experimental adjuvant arthritisAlon Y Hershko, Rina Ulmansky, Eli Moallem, Yaakov NaparstekFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2004, 9(6), 3268–3275; https://doi.org/10.2741/14791Downloads3Citations5Views