- Xiao-Feng YangAssociate Professor, Pharmacology, 3420 North Broad Street, MRB 300, Philadelphia, PA 19140Interests: 65 publications, 3 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology, European Journal of Inflammation, Journal of Stem Cells and RegenerationSpecial Issues in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Uremic toxins are conditional danger- or homeostasis-associated molecular patternsYu Sun, Candice Johnson, Jun Zhou, Luqiao Wang, ... Xiao-Feng YangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2018, 23(2), 348–387; https://doi.org/10.2741/45956Download22Citations16Views
Lysophospholipids and their G protein-coupled receptors in atherosclerosisYa-Feng Li, Rong-Shan Li, Sonia B. Samuel, Ramon Cueto, ... Xiao-Feng YangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2016, 21(1), 70–88; https://doi.org/10.2741/437728Download51Citations118Views
- Oxidized low-density lipoprotein alters endothelial progenitor cell populationsYuqi Cui, Chandrakala A Narasimhulu, Lingjuan Liu, Xin Li, ... Zhenguo LiuFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(6), 975–988; https://doi.org/10.2741/43518Download9Citations6Views
- Tryptophan-kynurenine pathway is dysregulated in inflammation, and immune activationQiongxin Wang, Danxia Liu, Ping Song, Ming-Hui ZouFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(7), 1116–1143; https://doi.org/10.2741/436382Download165Citations231Views
- Chronic kidney disease alters vascular smooth muscle cell phenotypeM Alexandra Monroy, Jianhua Fang, Shan Li, Lucas Ferrer, ... Eric T. ChoiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(4), 784–795; https://doi.org/10.2741/43374Download43Citations92Views
- Amylin in vasodilation, energy expenditure and inflammationFan YangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2014, 19(6), 936–944; https://doi.org/10.2741/425832Download5Citations24Views
Inflammasomes: sensors of metabolic stresses for vascular inflammationYing Yin, Jahaira Lopez Pastrana, Xinyuan Li, Xiao Huang, ... Xiao-Feng YangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2013, 18(2), 638–649; https://doi.org/10.2741/41275Download85Citations77Views
- Endothelial progenitor cells in atherosclerosisFuyong Du, Jun Zhou, Ren Gong, Xiao Huang, ... Xiao-Feng YangFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(6), 2327–2349; https://doi.org/10.2741/40558Download89Citations104Views
- Vascular inflammation is a missing link for diabetes-enhanced atherosclerotic cardiovascular diseasesNajeeb A Shirwany, Ming-Hui ZouFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(3), 1140–1164; https://doi.org/10.2741/39786Download6Citations6Views