- Pradyumna Kumar MishraPhD, Fulbright-Nehru Fellow, ICMR-National Institute for Research in Environmental Health, Bhopal, IndiaInterests: 111 publications, 12 grants, Editor of 03Special Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
- Radhey Shyam SharmaPhD, FAMS, Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi, IndiaInterests: 52 publications, 15 grants, Editor of 05Special Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
- Nirmal Kumar LohiyaPhD, FNASc, FAMS, FIAES, FEMSI, Center for Advanced Studies, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, IndiaInterests: 150 publications, 30 grants, Editor of 08Special Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
- Siamak TabibzadehDirector, Experimental Reproductive Medicine, Stony Brook University; Prof., Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794Interests: Over 130 publications, 7 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Nano-engineered flavonoids for cancer protectionNeha Bunkar, Ruchita Shandilya, Arpit Bhargava, Ravindra M. Samarth, ... Pradyumna Kumar MishraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2019, 24(6), 1097–1157; https://doi.org/10.2741/477135Download15Citations54Views
Fetal nucleic acids in maternal plasma: from biology to clinical translationNeha Bunkar, Arpit Bhargava, Koel Chaudhury, Radhey Shyam Sharma, ... Pradyumna Kumar MishraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2018, 23(3), 397–431; https://doi.org/10.2741/459713Download6Citations38Views
Histone deacetylase: A potential therapeutic target for ovarian dysfunctionSunita Sunita, Pankaj Kumar Singh, Suneel Kumar Onteru, Dheer SinghFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2018, 23(3), 512–534; https://doi.org/10.2741/460311Download1Citations29Views
Structural and molecular biology of PSP94: Its significance in prostate pathophysiologyJenifer H. Anklesaria, Deepa R. Mhatre, Smita D. MahaleFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2018, 23(3), 535–562; https://doi.org/10.2741/460424Download3Citations38Views