- Tominori KimuraM.D. and Ph.D., Laboratory of Microbiology and Cell Biology, Department of Pharmacy, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ritsumeikan University, 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga 525-8577, JapanInterests: 40 publications, 16 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Regulatory long non-coding RNA
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Regulatory non-coding RNAs in nervous system development and diseaseSouichi Oe, Tominori Kimura, Hisao YamadaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2019, 24(7), 1203–1240; https://doi.org/10.2741/477673Downloads24Citations233Views
- A guinea pig IFNA1 gene with antiviral activity against human influenza virus infectionShiwen Jiang, Ryou Sakamoto, Tominori KimuraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2019, 24(4), 790–797; https://doi.org/10.2741/475119Downloads1Citations68Views
- IFN-Alpha1 antisense RNA represses human influenza A virus growth in a guinea pig systemRyou Sakamoto, Shiwen Jiang, Yusuke Tsukada, Hiroyuki Tsujimoto, Tominori KimuraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2019, 24(4), 798–818; https://doi.org/10.2741/475212Downloads5Citations61Views
Pathogen-associated regulatory non-coding RNAs and oncogenesisNoriyuki Yoshida, Tominori KimuraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2017, 22(10), 1599–1621; https://doi.org/10.2741/456017Downloads2Citations64Views
Post-transcriptional inducible gene regulation by natural antisense RNAMikio Nishizawa, Yukinobu Ikeya, Tadayoshi Okumura, Tominori KimuraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2015, 20(1), 1–36; https://doi.org/10.2741/429776Downloads37Citations151Views
- Genome-wide impact of endogenous antisense transcripts in eukaryotesKoji Numata, Hidenori KiyosawaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(1), 300–315; https://doi.org/10.2741/392824Downloads11Citations45Views
- Regulation of inducible gene expression by natural antisense transcriptsMikio Nishizawa, Tadayoshi Okumura, Yukinobu Ikeya, Tominori KimuraFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(3), 938–958; https://doi.org/10.2741/396516Downloads37Citations39Views
- Diverse functions of nuclear non-coding RNAs in eukaryotic gene expressionMadoka Chinen, Tokio TaniFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(4), 1402–1417; https://doi.org/10.2741/399410Downloads10Citations27Views
- Architectural roles of long noncoding RNAs in the intranuclear formation of functional paraspecklesTetsuya Kawaguchi, Tetsuro HiroseFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2012, 17(5), 1729–1746; https://doi.org/10.2741/401518Downloads11Citations31Views