- Biswaranjan Paital, PhDRedox Regulation Laboratory, Department of Zoology, Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar, IndiaSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Oxidative stress, redox regulation and environmental health aspectsSpecial Issue in Aging in animals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Combinatorial approach of vitamin C derivative and anti-HIV drug-darunavir against SARS-CoV-2Alaka Sahoo, Shasank S. Swain, Biswaranjan Paital, Maitreyee PandaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2022, 27(1), 10; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.fbl270101095Downloads4Citations249Views
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry metabolic profiling, molecular simulation and dynamics of diverse phytochemicals of Punica granatum L. leaves against estrogen receptorTalambedu Usha, Sushil Kumar Middha, Dhivya Shanmugarajan, Dinesh Babu, ... Kora Rudraiah SidhalinghamurthyFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2021, 26(9), 423–441; https://doi.org/10.52586/4957146Downloads4Citations248Views
- A detailed review of the outbreak of COVID-19Kabita Das, M. Shivapriya Pingali, Biswaranjan Paital, Falguni Panda, ... Sintu Kumar SamantaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2021, 26(6), 149–170; https://doi.org/10.52586/4931272Downloads20Citations838Views
- Microbiomics and cloud-based analytics advance sustainable soil managementAnupam J. Das, Renuka Ravinath, Budiyal Ramesh Shilpa, Bilgi Sampgod Rohith, ... Sushil Kumar MiddhaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2021, 26(3), 478–495; https://doi.org/10.2741/490352Downloads3Citations253Views
- Epigenetic alterations in cancerSuganya Ilango, Biswaranjan Paital, Priyanka Jayachandran, Palghat Raghunathan Padma, Ramalingam NirmaladeviFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(6), 1058–1109; https://doi.org/10.2741/48471509Downloads67Citations3275Views
- An insight into molecular interaction of PGIP with PG for banana cultivarSunil Kumar, Budheswar Dehury, Gitanjali Tandon, Sarika Jaiswal, ... Dinesh KumarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(2), 335–362; https://doi.org/10.2741/480942Downloads4Citations109Views
- The effects of silver nanoparticles on RAW 264.7. Macrophages and human whole blood cell culturesKim L Lategan, Chavon R Walters, Edmund J PoolFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2019, 24(2), 347–365; https://doi.org/10.2741/472287Downloads8Citations170Views
Identification of bioactive glucose-lowering compounds of methanolic extract of Hodgsonia heteroclita fruit pulpTalambedu Usha, Arvind Kumar Goyal, Derhasat Narzary, Lokesh Prakash, ... Sushil Kumar MiddhadrFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2018, 23(5), 875–888; https://doi.org/10.2741/462239Downloads4Citations71Views