- Stephen J MerrillProfessor, Department of MSCS, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI USAInterests: 60 publications, 5 grants, Editor of 2Special Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
- Salvatore BenvengaProfessor, University of MessinaInterests: publications, grants, Editor ofSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
- Roberto VitaM.D., Ph. D., University of MessinaInterests: publications, grants, Editor ofSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Sexually dimorphic dynamics of thyroid axis activity during fasting in ratsPatricia Joseph-Bravo, Iván Lazcano, Lorraine Jaimes-Hoy, Mariana Gutierrez-Mariscal, ... Jean-Louis CharliFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(7), 1305–1323; https://doi.org/10.2741/485717Downloads4Citations106Views
- Iodothyronine deiodinases and reduced sensitivity to thyroid hormonesRosa Maria Paragliola, Andrea Corsello, Paola Concolino, Francesca Ianni, ... Salvatore Maria CorselloFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(2), 201–228; https://doi.org/10.2741/4803127Downloads10Citations331Views
- Homology between TSH-R/Tg/TPO and Hashimoto’s encephalopathy autoantigensSalvatore Benvenga, Fabrizio GuarneriFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(2), 229–241; https://doi.org/10.2741/480456Downloads7Citations129Views
- Thyroid hormone activates Xenopus MBD3 gene via an intronic TRE in vivoLiezhen Fu, Christin Li, Wonho Na, Yun-Bo ShiFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(3), 437–451; https://doi.org/10.2741/481211Downloads3Citations120Views
- Thyroid hormone binding motifs and iodination pattern of thyroglobulinSalvatore Benvenga, Fabrizio GuarneriFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2019, 24(2), 212–230; https://doi.org/10.2741/471424Downloads3Citations89Views
Deiodinases share an evolutionarily conserved thyroid hormone-binding motifSalvatore Benvenga, Fabrizio GuarneriFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2018, 23(12), 2195–2203; https://doi.org/10.2741/469911Downloads1Citations25Views
Homology of pendrin, sodium-iodide symporter and apical iodide transporterSalvatore Benvenga, Fabrizio GuarneriFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2018, 23(10), 1864–1873; https://doi.org/10.2741/467729Downloads3Citations73Views
Thyroid cancer phenotypes in relation to inflammation and autoimmunityLoredana Pagano, Chiara Mele, Maria Teresa Sama, Marco Zavattaro, ... Paolo MarzulloFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2018, 23(12), 2267–2282; https://doi.org/10.2741/470590Downloads15Citations473Views
Untangling thyroid autoimmunity through modeling and simulationStephen J. Merrill, Balamurugan PandiyanFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2018, 23(10), 1889–1901; https://doi.org/10.2741/467959Downloads316Views