- PhD, Institute of Bioinformatics, International Technology Park, Bangalore, 560066 IndiaInterests: 16 publications, 4 grants, Editor of 2Special Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Elucidation of exosomes role in metastasis
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- EMT imparts cancer stemness and plasticity: new perspectives and therapeutic potentialSayoni Roy, Raghava R Sunkara, Manan Y Parmar, Saima Shaikh, Sanjeev K WaghmareFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2021, 26(2), 238–265; https://doi.org/10.2741/489355Download6Citations159Views
- MTiness in pseudo-malignant behavior of trophoblasts during embryo implantationRuby Dhar, Sunil Singh, Indrani Mukherjee, Karthikeyan Pethusamy, ... Subhradip KarmakarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2021, 26(4), 717–743; https://doi.org/10.2741/49156Download47Views
- Beyond the coding genome: non-coding mutations and cancerKaivalya Walavalkar, Dimple NotaniFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(10), 1828–1838; https://doi.org/10.2741/48799Download1Citations41Views
- Cancer associated fibroblasts: phenotypic and functional heterogeneityAnkit Kumar Patel, Sandeep SinghFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(5), 961–978; https://doi.org/10.2741/484355Download6Citations88Views
- EMT in breast cancer metastasis: an interplay of microRNAs, signaling pathways and circulating tumor cellsAviral Kumar, Aparna Golani, Lekha Dinesh KumarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(5), 979–1010; https://doi.org/10.2741/484481Download19Citations204Views
- A perspective on challenges and opportunities in characterizing oral cancer stem cellsSubhashini Sadasivam, Ramaswamy SubramanianFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(6), 1011–1021; https://doi.org/10.2741/48459Download1Citations35Views
- The role of exosomes in the promotion of epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and metastasisKekoolani S Visan,, Richard J Lobb,, Andreas MollerFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(6), 1022–1057; https://doi.org/10.2741/484633Download4Citations56Views
- AGO unchained: Canonical and non-canonical roles of Argonaute proteins in mammalsLaura Sala, Srividya Chandrasekhar, Joana A. VidigalFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(1), 1–42; https://doi.org/10.2741/479316Download4Citations61Views
- Extra-cellular vesicles carry proteome of cancer hallmarksAna Sofia Carvalho, Henrique Baeta, Bruno Costa Silva, Maria Carolina Strano Moraes, ... Rune MatthiesenFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(3), 398–436; https://doi.org/10.2741/481135Download8Citations122Views
- Circulating tumor cells as an emerging tool in cancer therapyAjay Balakrishnan, Irene A George, Prashant KumarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(4), 606–631; https://doi.org/10.2741/482424Download4Citations66Views
- Proteoglycan desulfation: a critical step in oncogenesis?Vishal Singh, Ramray BhatFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(4), 760–780; https://doi.org/10.2741/483312Download52Views
- Epithelial to mesenchymal plasticity: role in cancer progressionRemya Raja, Akhilesh Pandey, Prashant KumarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(5), 838–873; https://doi.org/10.2741/483713Download8Citations49Views
- Applications of RNA characterisation in circulating tumour cellsSara Hassan, Tony Blick, Elizabeth D. Williams, Erik W. ThompsonFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(5), 874–892; https://doi.org/10.2741/483815Download2Citations55Views