- Shail K. Chaube, PhDPh.D., Cell Physiology Laboratory, Department of Zoology, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, UP, IndiaInterests: 126 publications, 5 grants, Editor of 12
- Meenakshi Tiwari, PhDPh.D., Cell Physiology Laboratory, Department of Zoology, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, UP, IndiaInterests: 44 publications, 1 grants, Editor of 5
- Surabhi Kirti Mishra, PhDPh.D., School of Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, IndiaInterests: 12 publications, 2 grants, Editor of 1
- Ajai K. Pandey, MD, PhDM. D. Ph. D., Department of Kayachikitsa, Feculty of Ayurveda, Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005, UP, IndiaInterests: 100 publications, 3 grants, Editor of 6
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 2500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Self-renewal and differentiation of spermatogonial stem cellsSusha K. Subash, Pradeep G. KumarFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2021, 26(1), 163–205; https://doi.org/10.2741/4891(This article belongs to the Special Issue Physiology and biochemistry of mammalian germ cells)166Download5Citations333Views
- New insights on stem cells modeling and treatment of human diseasesGeeta Rai, Doli Das, Khushbu PriyaFront. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 2020, 25(8), 1568–1599; https://doi.org/10.2741/4868(This article belongs to the Special Issue Physiology and biochemistry of mammalian germ cells)13Download1Citations39Views