- Wen G. JiangProfessor, Institite of Cancer and Genetics, Cardiff University, Heath Park, Cardiff CF14 4XN, UKInterests: 401 publications, 93 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
- Richard AblinResearch Professor, Dept of Immunobiology and Pathology, University of Arizona College of Medicine, Arizona Cancer Center and BIO5 InstituteInterests: 5 publications, 400+ grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- B7-H3 and its relevance in cancer; immunological and non-immunological perspectivesMarit Kveine Nygren, Christina Tekle, Vibeke Anett Ingebrigtsen, Oystein FodstadFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(3), 989–993; https://doi.org/10.2741/E30451Downloads23Citations170Views
- DNA methyltransferase inhibitor CDA-2 synergizes with high-dose thiotepa and paclitaxel in killing breast cancer stem cellsZhihao Lu, Jun Jia, Lijun Di, Guohong Song, ... Jun RenFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(1), 240–249; https://doi.org/10.2741/E23910Downloads1Citations28Views
- Cancer metastasis, challenges, progress and the opportunitiesWen G Jiang, Richard J. AblinFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(1), 391–394; https://doi.org/10.2741/E25428Downloads4Citations41Views