- Clark BlatteisProfessor, Physiology, 894 Union Avenue, Memphis, TN 38163Interests: 3 books, 195 peer-reviewed articles, 192 abstracts publications, 2 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, American Journal of Physiology
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Principles, applications, risks and benefits of therapeutic hyperthermiaRiadh W. Y. Habash, Daniel Krewski, Rajeev Bansal, Hafid T. AlhafidFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(3), 1169–1181; https://doi.org/10.2741/E32036Download19Citations33Views
- The evolution of thermal physiology in endothermsMichael J. Angilletta Jr., Brandon S. Cooper, Matthew S. Schuler, Justin G. BoylesFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2010, 2(3), 861–881; https://doi.org/10.2741/E14895Download124Citations206Views
- Gaseous neurotransmitters and their role in anapyrexiaLuiz G.S. Branco, Kenia C. Bicego, Evelin C. Carnio, Quentin J. PittmanFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2010, 2(3), 948–960; https://doi.org/10.2741/E1545Download3Citations7Views
- Response of the thermoregulatory system to toxic insultsChristopher J. GordonFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2010, 2(1), 293–311; https://doi.org/10.2741/E9123Download24Citations43Views
- CNS fatigue provoked by prolonged exercise in the heatLars NyboFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2010, 2(2), 779–792; https://doi.org/10.2741/E13820Download29Citations33Views