- Assistant Professor, Neurology, 3500 Terrace Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15260Interests: 33 publications, - grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Novel neuroprotective strategies and the underlying mechanisms in cerebrovascular diseases
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Gene delivery with viral vectors for cerebrovascular diseasesYu Gan, Zheng Jing, R. Anne Stetler, Guodong CaoFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2013, 5(1), 188–203; https://doi.org/10.2741/E6076Download12Citations9Views
Real-time imaging of mouse lenticulostriate artery following brain ischemiaFalei Yuan, Yongting Wang, Yongjing Guan, Yuqi Ren, ... Guo-Yuan YangFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2013, 5(2), 517–524; https://doi.org/10.2741/E63311Download2Citations14Views
GSTP1, a novel downstream regulator of LRRK2, G2019S-induced neuronal cell deathJie Chen, Anthony Liou, Lili Zhang, Zhongfang Weng, ... Jun ChenFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(7), 2365–2377; https://doi.org/10.2741/E5484Download6Citations14Views
Very early-initiated physical rehabilitation protects against ischemic brain injuryPengyue Zhang, Qi Zhang, Hongjian Pu, Yi Wu, ... Yongshan HuFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(7), 2476–2489; https://doi.org/10.2741/E55915Download12Citations17Views
Focal cerebral ischemia activates neurovascular restorative dynamics in mouse brainMin Chu, Xiaoming Hu, Shiduo Lu, Yu Gan, ... Yanqin GaoFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(5), 1926–1936; https://doi.org/10.2741/e51315Download27Citations9Views
- Sevoflurane preconditioning protects blood-brain-barrier against brain ischemiaQiong Yu, Min Chu, Hailian Wang, Shiduo Lu, ... Yanqin GaoFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(3), 978–988; https://doi.org/10.2741/E30321Download1Citations19Views
- MicroRNA-210 as a novel blood biomarker in acute cerebral ischemiaLili Zeng, Jianrong Liu, Yongting Wang, Ling Wang, ... Guo-Yuan YangFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(4), 1265–1272; https://doi.org/10.2741/E33027Download10Citations37Views
- Inhibiting the Na+/H+ exchanger reduces reperfusion injury: a small animal MRI studyPeter Ferrazzano, Yejie Shi, Namratta Manhas, Yanping Wang, ... Dandan SunFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(1), 81–88; https://doi.org/10.2741/E2222Download14Citations7Views
Sevoflurane preconditioning confers neuroprotection via anti-inflammatory effectsHailian Wang, Shiduo Lu, Qiong Yu, Weimin Liang, ... Yanqin GaoFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(2), 604–615; https://doi.org/10.2741/E27311Download14Citations21Views
- Neuroprotections and mechanisms of inhalational anesthetics against brain ischemiaQiong Yu, Hailian Wang, Jun Chen, Yanqin Gao, Weimin LiangFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2010, 2(4), 1275–1298; https://doi.org/10.2741/E18912Download7Citations12Views
- Mechanisms of microRNA-mediated regulation of angiogenesisHong Shi, Peiying Li, Weimin Liang, Jun Chen, Yanqin GaoFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2010, 2(4), 1304–1319; https://doi.org/10.2741/E1912Download1Citations11Views
- Intranasal delivery of calcitonin gene-related peptide reduces cerebral vasospasm in ratsBao-liang Sun, Fa-ping Shen, Qing-jian Wu, Shu-mei Chi, ... Feng ZhangFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2010, 2(4), 1502–1513; https://doi.org/10.2741/E20910Download15Citations15Views