- Hala Gali-MuhtasibProfessor, Biology, Department of BiologyInterests: 63 articles and 10 book chapters publications, Overall 40 grants, at present 4 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in New emerging anticancer lead compounds from plantsSpecial Issue in New emerging anticancer lead compounds from plants
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Thymoquinone induces apoptosis in malignant T-cells via generation of ROSEileen Manasse Dergarabetian, Khaled Imad Ghattass, Sally Boulos El-Sitt, Rasha Mahmoud Al Mismar, ... Hala Uthman Gali-MuhtasibFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2013, 5(2), 706–719; https://doi.org/10.2741/E65119Downloads33Citations43Views
Recent advances on tea polyphenolsJyoti Kanwar, Mujtaba Taskeen, Imthiyaz Mohammad, Congde Huo, ... Qing Ping DouFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(1), 111–131; https://doi.org/10.2741/e36343Downloads149Citations170Views
Effect of chemopreventive agents on differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cellsVilas Wagh, Smita Jagtap, Kesavan Meganathan, Shiva Prasad Potta, ... Agapios SachinidisFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(1), 156–168; https://doi.org/10.2741/e3663Downloads5Citations18Views
- NPB001-05 inhibits Bcr-Abl kinase leading to apoptosis of imatinib-resistant cellsVilas Wagh, Shailaja Chile, Sonal Monahar, Bikas Chandra Pal, ... Kalpana JoshiFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(4), 1273–1288; https://doi.org/10.2741/E33112Downloads20Views
- Sanggenon C decreases tumor cell viability associated with proteasome inhibitionHongbiao Huang, Ningning Liu, Kai Zhao, Chenchen Zhu, ... Jinbao LiuFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(4), 1315–1325; https://doi.org/10.2741/E3356Downloads2Citations22Views
Separation of anti-neoplastic activities by fractionation of a Pluchea odorata extractSabine Bauer, Judith Singhuber, Mareike Seelinger, Christine Unger, ... Ruxandra PopescuFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(4), 1326–1336; https://doi.org/10.2741/E3366Downloads12Views
- Acylated catechin derivatives: inhibitors of DNA polymerase and angiogenesisYoshiyuki Mizushina, Akiko Saito, Keiko Horikawa, Noriyuki Nakajima, ... Kiminori MatsubaraFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(4), 1337–1348; https://doi.org/10.2741/E33714Downloads6Citations24Views
- Antitumor activity of NPB001-05, an orally active inhibitor of Bcr-Abl tyrosine kinaseVilas Wagh, Prabha Mishra, Arvind Thakkar, Vaibhav Shinde, ... Kalpana JoshiFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(4), 1349–1364; https://doi.org/10.2741/E33810Downloads12Views
- Sage components enhance cell death through nuclear factor kappa-B signalingSally Joseph Deeb, Chirine Omar El-Baba, Saadia Bashir Hassan, Rolf Lennart Larsson, Hala Uthman Gali-MuhtasibFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(2), 410–420; https://doi.org/10.2741/E25626Downloads5Citations30Views