- Guido GainottiProf, Center for Neuropsychological Research. Department of Neurosciences of the Policlinico Gemelli/ Catholic University of Rome°° IRCCS Fondazione Santa Lucia, RomeInterests: 250 publications, 5 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience; Neuropsychological Rehabilitation; Neuropsychologia; Journal of Clinical and Experimental NeuropsychologySpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Impairment of the face processing network in congenital prosopagnosiaGalia Avidan, Marlene BehrmannFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2014, 6(2), 236–257; https://doi.org/10.2741/E705110Downloads23Citations191Views
- Understanding face perception by means of prosopagnosia and neuroimagingBruno RossionFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2014, 6(2), 258–307; https://doi.org/10.2741/E706252Downloads59Citations397Views
- Cognitive models of familiar people recognition and hemispheric asymmetriesGuido GainottiFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2014, 6(1), 148–158; https://doi.org/10.2741/E69820Downloads13Citations32Views
- Acquired prosopagnosia: structural basis and processing impairmentsJodie Davies-Thompson, Raika Pancaroglu, Jason BartonFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2014, 6(1), 159–174; https://doi.org/10.2741/E699295Downloads13Citations531Views
- Accessing stored knowledge of familiar people from faces, names and voices: a reviewJohn Richard HanleyFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2014, 6(1), 198–207; https://doi.org/10.2741/E70236Downloads12Citations64Views