- Anna CzarneckaDoctor, Department of Oncology, 128 Szaserow Str, 00-909 Warsaw, PolandInterests: 37 publications, 6 grants, Editor of Frontiers in BioscienceSpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Hsp10: anatomic distribution, functions, and involvement in human diseaseSabrina David, Fabio Bucchieri, Simona Corrao, Anna M. Czarnecka, ... Giovanni ZummoFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2013, 5(2), 768–778; https://doi.org/10.2741/E65737Download16Citations58Views
Role of p14ARF alterations in endometrial tumorigenesis: a mini-reviewAndrzej Semczuk, Klaudiusz Cieplinski, Atanas Ignatov, Piotr Olcha, Tomasz RechbergerFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(7), 2457–2463; https://doi.org/10.2741/E5578Download25Views
Molecular mediators of polymicrobial sepsisSandra Wintersteller, Jens Hahnhaussen, Barbara Kofler, Klaus EmmanuelFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(7), 2584–2604; https://doi.org/10.2741/E56817Download1Citations23Views
BRCA1-related gene signature in breast cancer: the role of ER status and molecular typeKatarzyna Marta Lisowska, Volha Dudaladava, Michal Jarzab, Tomasz Huzarski, ... Barbara JarzabFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(1), 125–136; https://doi.org/10.2741/E22716Download15Citations96Views
- Aberrant methylation as a main mechanism of TSGs silencing in PTCKarolina Czarnecka, Dorota Pastuszak-Lewandoska, Monika Migdalska-Sek, Ewa Nawrot, ... Ewa BrzezianskaFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(1), 137–157; https://doi.org/10.2741/E2284Download5Citations18Views
- Heterogeneity of mitochondrial energy metabolism in classical triphasic Wilms' tumorRene G. Feichtinger, Daniel Neureiter, Brigitte Royer-Pokora, Johannes A. Mayr, ... Barbara KoflerFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(1), 187–193; https://doi.org/10.2741/E2328Download5Citations30Views
- Loss of mitochondria in ganglioneuromasRene' G. Feichtinger, Daniel Neureiter, Johannes A. Mayr, Franz A. Zimmermann, ... Barbara KoflerFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(1), 179–186; https://doi.org/10.2741/E2318Download9Citations18Views
- Alterations of respiratory chain complexes in sporadic pheochromocytomaRene G. Feichtinger, Franz A. Zimmermann, Johannes A. Mayr, Daniel Neureiter, ... Barbara KoflerFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(1), 194–200; https://doi.org/10.2741/E2339Download5Citations20Views
- Respiratory chain complex I is a mitochondrial tumor suppressor of oncocytic tumorsFranz A. Zimmermann, Johannes A. Mayr, Rene Feichtinger, Daniel Neureiter, ... Barbara KoflerFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(1), 315–325; https://doi.org/10.2741/E24725Download16Citations38Views