- Kostas N. PriftisAssistant Professor, Third Department of Paediatrics, “Attikon” Hospital, University of Athens School of Medicine, 1 Rimini Str, Chaidari 12464, GreeceInterests: 118 publications, 6 grants, Editor of Frontiers in Bioscience, J Asthma, Pediatr Allergy Immunol, Allergy Asthma Proc, Neuroimmunomodulation, Endocr Metab Immune Disord Drug Targets, Allergol Immunopathol (Madr)
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Mechanisms of protein aggregation and inhibitionMohammad Khursheed Siddiqi, Parvez Alam, Sumit Kumar Chaturvedi, Yasser E. Shahein, Rizwan Hasan KhanFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2017, 9(1), 1–20; https://doi.org/10.2741/E781136Downloads21Citations197Views
Exercise intolerance and exercise-induced bronchoconstriction in childrenPredrag B. Minic, Aleksandar D. SovticFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2017, 9(1), 21–32; https://doi.org/10.2741/E78262Downloads5Citations75Views
- Perception of dyspnea in children with asthmaKonstantinos Douros, Barbara Boutopoulou, Marios Papadopoulos, Sotirios FouzasFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2015, 7(3), 469–477; https://doi.org/10.2741/E74352Downloads3Citations58Views
- Ambient Environmental risk factors for childhood wheezing illnessSophia Tsabouri, Anastasia G. Bleta, Panagiotis T. Nastos, Kostas N. PriftisFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2015, 7(3), 447–468; https://doi.org/10.2741/E74223Downloads4Citations30Views
- Is vitamin D deficiency correlated with childhood wheezing and asthma?Pasquale Comberiati, Sophia Tsabouri, Giorgio L. Piacentini, Serena Moser, ... Diego G. PeroniFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2014, 6(1), 31–39; https://doi.org/10.2741/E68727Downloads6Citations26Views
- Asthma and viruses: is there a relationship?Serena Moser, Diego G. Peroni, Pasquale Comberiati, Giorgio L. PiacentiniFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2014, 6(1), 46–54; https://doi.org/10.2741/E68920Downloads1Citations25Views