- Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Medicinal Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy and Food Science, University of Barcelona, SpainInterests: Alzheimer; Aging; Apoptosis; Neuropharmacology; EpilepsySpecial Issues and Topics in IMR Press journalsSpecial Issue in Current advances in epilepsy and neurodegeneration
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Multimodal imaging in nonlesional medically intractable focal epilepsyLilia Maria Morales Chaco, Carlos Alfredo Sanchez Catasus, Margarita Minou Baez Martin, Rafael Rodriguez Rojas, ... Barbara Estupiñan DiazFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2015, 7(1), 48–65; https://doi.org/10.2741/E71630Downloads7Citations27Views
- Neuroprotective agents and modulation of temporal lobe epilepsyMaria Jose da Silva Fernandes, Jose Eduardo Marques-Carneiro, Rebeca Padrão Amorim, Michelle Gasparetti Leão Araujo, Astrid NehligFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2015, 7(1), 90–106; https://doi.org/10.2741/E71942Downloads5Citations44Views
- Nitric oxide, a new player in l-dopa-induced dyskinesia?Elaine Del Bel, Fernando E Padovan-Neto, Mariza Bortolanza, Vitor Tumas, ... Rui D PredigerFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2015, 7(1), 193–221; https://doi.org/10.2741/E72617Downloads9Citations27Views
- Pharmacoresistant epilepsy and nanotechnologyArgelia Rosillo-de la Torre, Gabriel Luna-Bárcenas, Sandra Orozco-Suárez, Hermelinda Salgado-Ceballos, ... Luisa RochaFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2014, 6(2), 329–340; https://doi.org/10.2741/70936Downloads15Citations53Views
- Role of agmatine in neurodegenerative diseases and epilepsyMorgana Moretti, Filipe C Matheus, Paulo A de Oliveira, Vivian B Neis, ... Rui Daniel PredigerFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2014, 6(2), 341–359; https://doi.org/10.2741/E710108Downloads4Citations132Views
- Antiepileptic drugs: Energy-consuming processes governing drug dispositionPietro Fagiolino, Marta Vazquez, Silvana Alvariza, Cecilia Maldonado, ... Ivette OlanoFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2014, 6(2), 387–396; https://doi.org/10.2741/E71410Downloads2Citations11Views
- Genetic polymorphisms associated with antiepileptic metabolismMiguel A Lopez-Garcia, Iris A Feria-Romero, Hector Fernando-Serrano, David Escalante-Santiago, ... Sandra Orozco-SuarezFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2014, 6(2), 377–386; https://doi.org/10.2741/E71369Downloads117Views