Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
- Animal models for research on endometriosisFuminori Taniguchi, Hermawan Wibisono, Yin Mon Khine, Tasuku HaradaFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2021, 13(1), 37–53; https://doi.org/10.2741/87187Download4Citations163Views
Association between ovarian endometrioma and ovarian reserveMichio Kitajima, Khaleque Newaz Khan, Ayumi Harada, Ken Taniguchi, ... Hideaki MasuzakiFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2018, 10(1), 92–102; https://doi.org/10.2741/E810131Download11Citations256Views
- Pathological functions of hypoxia in endometriosisKuei-Yang Hsiao, Shih-Chieh Lin, Meng-Hsing Wu, Shaw-Jenq TsaiFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2015, 7(2), 352–366; https://doi.org/10.2741/E73639Download12Citations32Views
Epigenetic aberration of gene expression in endometriosisMasao Izawa, Fuminori Taniguchi, Naoki Terakawa, Tasuku HaradaFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2013, 5(3), 900–910; https://doi.org/10.2741/E66932Download29Citations42Views
Angiogenesis, lymphangiogenesis and neurogenesis in endometriosisAlison J. Hey-Cunningham, Kathleen M. Peters, Hector Barrera-Villa Zevallos, Marina Berbic, ... Ian S. FraserFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2013, 5(3), 1033–1056; https://doi.org/10.2741/E68241Download39Citations47Views
Recurrence of endometrioma after laparoscopic excision and its prevention by medical managementKaori Koga, Yutaka Osuga, Yuri Takemura, Masashi Takamura, Yuji TaketaniFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2013, 5(2), 676–683; https://doi.org/10.2741/E64832Download20Citations30Views
Effects of early endometriosis on IVF-ET outcomesKeiko Mekaru, Chiaki Yagi, Kozue Asato, Hitoshi Masamoto, ... Yoichi AokiFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2013, 5(2), 720–724; https://doi.org/10.2741/E65214Download7Citations12Views
Stem cell theory for the pathogenesis of endometriosisTetsuo Maruyama, Yasunori YoshimuraFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(8), 2754–2763; https://doi.org/10.2741/E58971Download35Citations82Views
Proteinase-activated receptors in the endometrium and endometriosisYutaka Osuga, Yasushi Hirota, Osamu Yoshino, Tetsuya Hirata, ... Yuji TaketaniFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(2), 755–767; https://doi.org/10.2741/e4169Download3Citations19Views
Fertility preservation in women with ovarian endometriosisJacques Donnez, Jean Squifflet, Pascale Jadoul, Jean-Christophe Lousse, ... Olivier DonnezFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(5), 1654–1662; https://doi.org/10.2741/e48717Download20Citations13Views
- DNA microarray analysis in endometriosis for development of more effective targeted therapiesSachiko MatsuzakiFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(3), 1139–1153; https://doi.org/10.2741/E31741Download18Citations44Views
- Risk of carcinoma in women with ovarian endometriomaHiroshi Kobayashi, Hirotaka Kajihara, Yoshihiko Yamada, Yasuhito Tanase, ... Hidekazu OiFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(2), 529–539; https://doi.org/10.2741/E26719Download21Citations13Views
- The role of nuclear factor-kappa-B p50 subunit in the development of endometriosisYuan Lu, Qunyan Sun, Yu Zheng, Xishi Liu, ... Sun-Wei GuoFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(2), 591–603; https://doi.org/10.2741/E2728Download3Citations78Views