- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Science Research Program, Morehouse School of Medicine, 720 Westview Drive Southwest, Atlanta, GA 30310, USAInterests: Folliculogenesisis; Steroid and hormone action; Uterine abnormalities; EndometriosisSpecial Issues in IMR Press journals
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://imr.propub.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission. Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 500 USD. Submitted manuscripts should be well formatted in good English.
Prostate cancer susceptibility and growth linked to Y chromosome genesRiddhi Patel, Ahmad O. Khalifa, Ilaha Isali, Sanjeev ShuklaFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2018, 10(3), 423–436; https://doi.org/10.2741/E8309Download6Citations18Views
Biphasic organo-bioceramic fibrous composite as a biomimetic extracellular matrix for bone tissue regeneratioSanjay Kumar, James A. Stokes III, Derrick Dean, Christian Rogers, ... Manoj K. MishraFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2017, 9(2), 192–203; https://doi.org/10.2741/E79513Download2Citations14Views
Combinatorial effect of curcumin with docetaxel modulates apoptotic and cell survival molecules in prostate cancerSaswati Banerjee, Santosh K. Singh, Indrajit Chowdhury, James W. Lillard Jr, Rajesh SinghFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2017, 9(2), 235–245; https://doi.org/10.2741/E79815Download37Citations15Views
Anticancer activity of drug conjugates in head and neck cancer cellsDebatosh Majumdar, Mohammad Aminur Rahman, Zhuo Georgia Chen, Dong M. ShinFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2016, 8(3), 358–369; https://doi.org/10.2741/E77212Download3Citations9Views
Frequencies of mtDNA mutations in primary tissue of colorectal adenopolypsGregory Adams Jr., Sharifeh Mehrabi, Yupha Vatcharapijarn, Osatohamwen I Iyamu, ... Felix O. AikhionbareFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2013, 5(3), 809–813; https://doi.org/10.2741/E6614Download5Views
Role of estrogens in spermatogenesisSerge Carreau, Helene Bouraima-Lelong, Christelle DelalandeFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(1), 1–11; https://doi.org/10.2741/e35658Download16Citations57Views
The emerging roles of prohibitins in folliculogenesisIndrajit Chowdhury, Minerva Garcia-Barrio, Djana Harp, Kelwyn Thomas, ... Winston E. ThompsonFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(2), 690–699; https://doi.org/10.2741/e4108Download23Citations17Views
Medicinal chemistry and nanomedicine for reproductive cancer therapeuticsDebatosh Majumdar, Sunil SinghalFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(6), 2029–2044; https://doi.org/10.2741/e5237Download9Views
Life is a pattern: vascular assembly within the embryoJennifer Heinke, Cam Patterson, Martin MoserFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2012, 4(6), 2269–2288; https://doi.org/10.2741/e54112Download29Citations9Views
- Developmental patterns of PPAR and RXR gene expression during spermatogenesisKelwyn Thomas, Dae-Yong Sung, Xing Chen, Winston Thompson, ... Michael GriswoldFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(4), 1209–1220; https://doi.org/10.2741/E32430Download23Citations28Views
- Apoptosis and endometriosisFuminori Taniguchi, Apostolos Kaponis, Masao Izawa, Tomoiki Kiyama, ... Tasuku HaradaFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(2), 648–662; https://doi.org/10.2741/E27789Download40Citations77Views
- Endocrine disruptors, environmental oxygen, epigenetics and pregnancyJared C. Robins, Carmen J. Marsit, James F. Padbury, Surendra S. SharmaFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2011, 3(2), 690–700; https://doi.org/10.2741/E2798Download29Citations29Views
- Spectrum of sepsis, mediators, source control and management of bundlesAntonino Gullo, Alice Foti, Paolo Murabito, Giovanni Li Volti, ... Giuseppe RistagnoFront. Biosci. (Elite Ed) 2010, 2(3), 906–911; https://doi.org/10.2741/E1503Download8Citations7Views