1) Pathology of endometrial carcinoma: up-to-date integrated morpho-immunohistochemical and molecular classification
2) Evidence based surgery (mini-invasive vs laparotomy, sentinel nodes dissection vs lymphadenectomy, fertility sparing surgery)
3) Adjuvant treatment: when and which one
4) Follow-up: Minimalist versus intensive
5) Living after cancer is not surviving to cancer: improving quality of life
Fabio Landoni, MD, PhD and Torres Lobaton, MD
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online editorial system at https://jour.ipublishment.com/imr/access/login by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to start your submission Manuscripts can be submitted now or up until the deadline. All papers will go through peer-review process. Accepted papers will be published in the journal (as soon as accepted) and meanwhile listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, reviews as well as short communications are preferred. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office to announce on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts will be thoroughly refereed through a double-blind peer-review process. Please visit the Instruction for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) in this open access journal is 1500 USD. Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English.
Current Histologic and Molecular Classifiers of Endometrial Cancer
Mahmoud A. Khalifa, MD, PhD; Boris Winterhoff, MD; Britt Erickson, MD; Molly Klein, MD University of Minnesota