26–27 January 2022 | Singapore City, Singapore
Hybrid Event- Unveiling the Breakthroughs that Enhance Women’s Health and Quality of Life
Contact Information-Website URL: https://gynecology.healthconferences.org/
After efficacious accomplishment of Gynecology 2021, that has welcomed over 500 Keynote Speakers and 1000 Delegates all around the world to present their novel research, work and experience in the field of Gynecology, Obstetrics and Women health.
Now, we are set out to continue the series and we are pleased to welcome you to the 13th World Gynecology Conference. Conference Series will again invite world renowned leaders in the field of Gynecology, Obstetrics and infertility, to review advances, breakthroughs and controversies in the field via round table discussions, debates, presentations, workshops and lectures.
Gynecology 2022 is a premier interdisciplinary forum for scholars, clinicians, and educators to present and address the most current developments, patterns, concerns, practical challenges, and solutions for women of all ages. Nearly every permutation of information, creativity, technology, and networking is reflected at the World Gynecology Conference. Our goal is to create an international forum for academicians, clinicians, health and business professionals who work in the wide field of women's health to share the most up-to-date studies and advancements.
- Women’s Health
- Gynecological Oncology, Endocrinology
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Reproductive Medicine & Reproductive Toxicology
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Abortion and Complications
- Ethical, Legal and Social Issues
Why to Attend?
- Prospect to appear the presentations delivered by Eminent Scientists from all over the domain
- Accepted abstracts will be published in Journal of Andrology & Gynecology: Current Research and provided with DOI
- Converse your ideas and opinions with pioneers in the fields of Gynecology, Obstetrics, Midwifery and Fertility.
- Be a measure of the interactive debates, plenary sessions and discussions about the recent issues in the area of Women’s health and come to a consensus using evidence-based expert opinion.
Who should attend?
- Paediatricians and Oncologist
- Biotechnology and Clinical Research Organization
- Healthcare Professionals
- Researchers, Scientists
- Software for Health industry & management
- Key Decision Makers, Government Heads & Officials
- Women’s health Care Researchers
- Radiographers and Sonographer
|Abstract Submissions Open||Monday, 6th of September 2021|
|Abstract Submission deadline||Thursday, 20th of January 2022|
|Early Bird Registration||Monday, 6th of September 2021|
|Final Registration||Tuesday, 28th of December 2021|
|Final Registration||Sunday, 23rd of January 2022|