European Journal of Gynaecological Oncology
From Issue 3, 2022, European Journal of Gynaecological Oncology has been published by MRE PRESS: https://www.ejgo.net.
EJGO is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal. EJGO publishes on a broad range of gynaecologic oncology topics. Different types of articles are considered for publication (see Aims & Scope) with emphasis on original research to include prospective clinical trials, basic and applied science, case-control, and cohort studies. We also encouraged the submission of systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
Your research will go through a fair, transparent and constructive peer review process.
Indexed within SCIE (Web of Science) and other databases.
- Ovarian Cancer Immunotherapy en Route: IL9 Inhibits Growth of Ovarian Cancer and Upregulates its Expression of Ox40L and 4-1BBLErin C. Kaser, Marco Lequio, Ziwen Zhu, Zachary E Hunzeker, ... Yujiang FangEur. J. Gynaecol. Oncol. 2022, 43(2), 163–168; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ejgo430202122Download89Views
- Is screening for endometrial cancer necessary in asymptomatic women treated with tamoxifen for breast cancer?U Chul Ju, Woo Dae Kang, Seok Mo KimEur. J. Gynaecol. Oncol. 2022, 43(2), 169–174; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ejgo430202225Download71Views
- Complete blood count parameters, neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio, and platelet-to-lymphocyte ratio in hydatidiform mole versus missed abortionAla Aiob, Karina Naskovica, Inna Amdur Zilberfarb, Avishalom Sharon, ... Lior LowensteinEur. J. Gynaecol. Oncol. 2022, 43(2), 175–182; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ejgo430202317Download55Views
- Identifying and overcoming a mechanism of resistance to WEE1 kinase inhibitor AZD1775 in high grade serous ovarian cancer cellsMiriam K. Gomez, John P. Thomson, Graeme R. Grimes, Anderson T. Wang, ... David W. MeltonEur. J. Gynaecol. Oncol. 2022, 43(2), 183–195; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ejgo430202420Download75Views
- Utility of Intraoperative Frozen Section of the Inguinofemoral Sentinel Lymph Node in Vulvar Cancer: A Retrospective CohortNaixin Zhang, Joann Gold, Ben Wilson, Catherine Coffman, ... Adam C. ElNaggarEur. J. Gynaecol. Oncol. 2022, 43(2), 196–201; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ejgo430202514Download54Views
- BRCA screening, treatment patterns and response among patients with ovarian cancer in the second line treatment setting: results from a real world surveyMatthew J Monberg, Jennifer P Hall, Rebecca Moon, Keerun Khela, Kimmie McLaurinEur. J. Gynaecol. Oncol. 2022, 43(2), 202–212; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ejgo430202614Download47Views
- A Performance Evaluation of an Optoelectronic Cervical Screening Device in Comparison to Cytology and HPV DNA TestingJessica N Vet, James P. Haindl, Carolina Velasquez, Leonie J. Parker, ... Michael J. CampionEur. J. Gynaecol. Oncol. 2022, 43(2), 213–218; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ejgo430202720Download105Views
- Adjuvant radiotherapy of endometrial cancer: role of 18F-FDG-PET/CT in treatment modulationMartina Ferioli, Anna Myriam Perrone, Paolo Castellucci, Valeria Panni, ... Alessio Giuseppe MorgantiEur. J. Gynaecol. Oncol. 2022, 43(2), 219–226; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ejgo4302028(This article belongs to the Special Issue Endometrial Cancer)14Download50Views
- The expression and prognostic value of minichromosome maintenance markers in human breast cancer: a comprehensive analysisJieqiong Xie, Yulin Zhou, Yunsheng GeEur. J. Gynaecol. Oncol. 2022, 43(2), 227–237; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ejgo430202917Download59Views
- Effect of neoadjuvant chemotherapy combined with intraperitoneal chemotherapy after interval tumor cell reduction on the prognosis of advanced epithelial ovarian cancerWei Wang, Min Gao, Xiaoting Li, Hong Zheng, Yunong GaoEur. J. Gynaecol. Oncol. 2022, 43(2), 238–246; https://doi.org/10.31083/j.ejgo430203018Download52Views
Gynaecological Oncology: Challenges for the 21st CenturyGuest Editor: Luca RoncatiSubmission deadline: 31 October 2022
Topic Collection "Minimally Invasive Surgery in Gynecological Oncology"Guest Editors: Yoichi Aoki, Gabriele Siesto, Kristin L Bixel, Gaetano Valenti, Vanna Zanagnolo, Scott M. EisenkopSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022
Topic Collection "Current Novel Treatment of Patients with Ovarian Cancer"Guest Editors: Samir A. Farghaly, Scott M. EisenkopSubmission deadline: 31 December 2022